SPRING YOUNG BEEF 100% GRASS FED
on all orders over 30lbs & paid by ETRANSFER
Spring Young Beef Grass Fed Ground 1Lb
For those people that have never experience my Spring Young Beef Ground, You can try one LB
of Grass Fed beef Ground . I can shipped it with any 20 or 25 order. $11.90 LB
V1 Spring Young Beef Grass Fed Ground 10 Lbs
Young Spring Beef 100% Grass Fed ...Ground Beef Approx. 10 Lbs $100.00 Total plus $13.90 for Delivery
.I ship through out Ontario every Wednesday
V2 Grass fed Rose color Calve Family Sampler 10 Lbs
Yummy and Tender My Spring Young Beef ....... Family Sampler (all grass fed;) 10 Pounds total
This box includes 6 steaks your choice (see below) ...
- .1 or 2 Roasts
- 3-4 Veal Ground:
Total 10 pounds $100.00 plus $13.90 for packaging & delivery
V3 Sprng Young BEEF Grass Fed Family Sampler ( 20 LBS)
My new 100% Spring Young Grass Fed Beef ...are 6 to 8 month old calves who have roamed my rolling pasture hills with mom in Grey County and are light in flavour and very tender when cooked properly.
I use a small family-owned abattoir and packer. They are licensed provincially and inspected continually with an inspector examining every animal individually. Cuts are prepared by hand, not by machine. The veal beef is individually wrapped in butcher paper and then pack in an insulated carton by total weight ready for delivery to your door step any Wednesday of the year summer or winter..
This nutritious Veal box contains:
- 4-6.... ¾ to 1 “ cut steaks of any combination of ( Sirloin, Sirloin Tip, Rib eye, Schnitzel, Ossobuco Cutlets, Loin Chops)
- 1-2 Roasts …2 to 3 lbs. each (serves 5 to 6 people), ( Shoulder, Inside Round, Rump, Eye of the Round),
- 1-3 1lb pouches of our lean and sumptuous stewing beef cut from the tips of veal steaks,
- 8 1 lb pouches of lean grass fed ground beef veal.
- 2-4 Veal ribs or Veal French Rack
- Total 20 lbs per box all butcher paper wrapped
|$ 198.00 /Box plus packaging and delivery of $19.90 right to your door any week you put the order in.... Total $217.90
(Delivery anywhere in southern Ontario from Windsor to Cornwall and north to Ottawa)